Author Topic: Matteo  (Read 1501 times)

karl

• Mudders
Matteo
« on: April 15, 2007, 11:10:49 PM »
Hey Matteo,

I don't know if you check this site, but someone who knows you probably does.  I lost your number with my phone almost 2 years ago and would like to hear from you.  Steve from Mission Cliffs said he has seen you and I told him to get you to call me, but that didn't go anywhere.

I could also use a partner this thursday.

Karl

joe

• Mudders
Re: Matteo
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2007, 07:15:58 PM »
Hey Karl
Thought I was done with the Pinnacles for a while, but doing a day trip tomorrow and thought I'd check this site to see if I would broil or bake. 
Anyway, saw your post.  Mateo is in Ireland with his youngest daughter now, but you can reach him at 831 818-0886 or mateo@superiorfd.com
I've seen Chris a few times down there and he said you were recovering from a wrist (?) injury.  All better now?  I'm at 408 529-0859, denicolajoe@yahoo.com if you're in need of a Pinnacles partner later in the fall/winter.  Also, if you're interested, I have a group camping site in the meadows for the 5 nights leading up to Labor day.
joe

karl

• Mudders
Re: Matteo
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2007, 07:48:57 AM »
Thanks and I hope to see you out there this winter.

As for my wrist.  I had really bad Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.  I took about 15 months off (with a few unsuccessful "test" runs).  I finally had surgery to "fix" it in November.  I just started climbing again around 2-1/2 months ago, but still can't really climb very much.  I am hoping that I will be back in form by the winter.